Group Spinning Bike – LB-E07
Have you considered taking a Spinning® class or purchasing a Spinner® bike? It’s hard to argue the benefits of the indoor bikes. A newcomer to the world of exercise enthusiasts who work out on Spin bikes will most likely explore it initially for one or more of the top 5 benefits listed below.
Out of stock
|More experienced and even advanced indoor cyclists keep coming back for the same reasons.
• Burn Calories and Fat Intensively/Weight Loss. There’s no doubt that following a Spin routine for 40 to 60 minutes will burn calories and fat at an impressive rate. While every person’s body is different, the average burn is anywhere from 400-1200 calories per session. Your own body weight, level of resistance you choose, and cadence will modify your personal results.
• Improve Cardiovascular Health. The sustained action of continuous pedaling at varying resistances will result in a stronger heart, lungs and vascular system. The latter is the network of arteries and veins that transport blood throughout the body. This is the carrier system for oxygen and nutrients as well as the system that removes waste products from the tissues.
• Enjoy an Effective, Low-Impact Workout. Effective because it exercises and tones your core, back, butt, legs, and arms. No pounding or jarring of joints as in running. This makes indoor cycling an excellent choice for people of all ages and fitness levels. If you have been unable to effectively lift weights because of joint problems, you will find a Spin bike workout a great alternative. When you are fitted properly to your bike, your pedaling avoids the sprains, joint pain, and related injuries that come with lifting weights or other exercises that jar or strain the joints like running and lifting.An indoor bike also gives you the advantage of support for your back, arms and shoulders via the handlebars. As you increase your resistance and cadence over time, you will strengthen and tone your leg muscles. Your abs will also get a great workout since pedaling at a fast cadence with resistance automatically requires your core muscles to hold firm.
• Progress at Your Own Pace. You determine your pace and resistance, regardless of what anyone else in the class is doing. You can set your resistance to any level you wish, including higher or lower as you see fit.
• Team Spirit. It’s safe to say that most people who try a Spin bike workout for the first time do so for health and fitness reasons. What many don’t realize until they’ve joined a class, however, is that indoor cycling is really a community. Everyone in the class is on the same team, and that atmosphere is definitely felt by each person, no matter what their fitness level. This social camaraderie is a strong reason why many indoor cyclists like to get their Spinning fix in a class setting. The combination of like-minded team members, motivating music, and a trained, helpful and caring instructor make this type of group exercise very appealing and doable!
• HOME USE FITNESS BIKE WITH LCD MONITOR
• FLYWHEEL: 13.0 KG
• HANDLE BAR CAN BE ADJUSTED VERTICALLY
• DRIVEN BY CHAIN
• + – MULTI RESISTANCE ADJUSTMENT BY REVOLVING THE KNOB VERTICALLY
• COMPUTER MONITORS: TIME, SPEED, DISTANCE, CALORIE & PULSE
• ASSEMBLED SIZE: L122XW61XH120 (CM)
• ROUND FRONT SLANTING TUBE: DIA.50 X 1.5 (MM)
• FRONT AND REAR STABILIZER TUBE: 76X1.5 (MM)
• FLYWHEEL 13 KG
• MAX. USER WEIGHT: 150 KG
• SEAT CAN BE ADJUSTED HORIZONTALLY & VERTICALLY
• WATER BOTTLE: NO
• PRODUCT WEIGHT: 65KG